caraleneK
caraleneK, Office Engineer
Experience:  Office assisters to you
75835320

Just lost my paper JA: Sometimes things that you think will

Customer Question

just lost my paper
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Microsoft Office Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I didn't save a dc before turning off my computer
JA: Is there anything else the Microsoft Office Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I am trying to recover it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Microsoft Office Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  caraleneK replied 7 months ago.
Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question todayThank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you.What paper have you lost was it in word?? What version of word do you use??If you like i can log on to your machine to help you. Waiting your feedback
Hello again Hope you well today please note i waiting for your feedback to help you.