flopcat98
flopcat98, Consultant
Experience:  degree in comp sci. 20+ years install work with networks for small and large companies
23372949

I am trying to send an email and transpose the email to 8 1/2

Customer Question

I am trying to send an email and transpose the email to 8 1/2 by 11 and add a file to the email in 8/12 by 11 how do I do that?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 7 months ago.
Hello,I am the person that will be helping you today.I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?Thank you,JasonP.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.
Expert:  flopcat98 replied 7 months ago.
you wont be able to do that on an emailthey self format and can be printed on any size that the receiver wants. the only way to get it to be a perfect fit would be to create the email in another program such as ms word and attach it to the email.