caraleneK
caraleneK, Office Engineer
Experience:  Office assisters to you
75835320

Pubblisher error(###) ###-#### JA: Sometimes things that you think

Customer Question

pubblisher error(###) ###-####
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Microsoft Office Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: can't open publisher file and I et error code(###) ###-####
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Microsoft Office Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Microsoft Office Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  caraleneK replied 7 months ago.
Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question todayThank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I need more info to help you better what version of publisher do you use on what version of windows ??It sound like your publisher files is corrupt. Is it all the file you open or only one waiting your feedback to help you or i can log on to your machine and help you
Are you online for us to see if we can get this fix please run malware bytes ( the free version ) an your machine and reboot . Waiting your feedback
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
version 2010
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi there, sorry for the delay, my credit card thought this was fraud
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I ran the malware software
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Its the only one that is having a problem...I can open all the other pub files
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Oh and am using windows 10
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
hello?
thanks for your feedback so the file is corrupt please do this stepsStart Publisher, and then open the damaged publication.Start another instance of Publisher.Create a new, blank publication that is configured the same as the damaged publication.In the damaged publication, select all the objects on a particular page.On the Edit menu, click Copy.Press ALT+TAB to switch to the new publication.On the Edit menu, click Paste.Repeat steps 4 through 7 until all the pages are pasted into the new publication.Waiting your feedback
Please see if you can open you corrupt file this wayClick “Start” and “Computer” or “My Computer” to open Windows Explorer.Navigate to and double click the corrupt Publisher file's name to open it. Scroll through the publication and look for any unusual coding, graphic boxes and other issues. If any are found, right click on the coding, boxes and select “Delete Object.”Click “File” and “Save As.” Enter a new name for the Publisher file in the box next to “File name” Click “Save” to save the fileWaiting your feedback