NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I have a couple, one, I can't get to my desk top that I used

Customer Question

I have a couple, one, I can't get to my desk top that I used before installing the 2010, and I also am having problems with my printer.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Microsoft Office Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Looking for my original desk top info, and printer not picking up all the info in the print que--only printing a portion.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Microsoft Office Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: Not at this time, thank you.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Microsoft Office Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Byron replied 7 months ago.
Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.Can we do a screen sharing session and I can help you directly?