NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

I have purchased Microsoft Office 2016 and have tried to install

Customer Question

I have purchased Microsoft Office 2016 and have tried to install it several times. My operating system is Windows 10. I get to the where I enter the key and tells me to go the e-mail to confirm my identity.
However for some reason I can not get there. I can not get to whatever e-mail I am supposed to go to.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.
Hi Charles, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. I believe you were stuck in the loop concerning Microsoft accounts.Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix the issues while you watch?Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.Please let me know if you want this remote option.Best regards,Jess