NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

I have tried both Publisher 2007 and Publisher 2013 on my Windows

Customer Question

I have tried both Publisher 2007 and Publisher 2013 on my Windows 10 laptop and when I publish and generate a webpage filtered, the results are a bunch of html files and image files. When I try to display any of the newly generated html files, all I get are blank pages in my browser. What do I need to do to make Publisher 2007 work under Windows 10 as it did under Windows 7?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 6 months ago.
Hello,I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a secure remote assistance session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.Thank you,Jason
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I don't think I need "a little bit of extra help". I just want the answer to my original question.
Oh my apologies. The remote will allow me to analyze your problem and solve it. If you already know what the problem is, please tell me and I will tell you how to fix that specific problem.