NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

I updated with the last microsoft office and now my powerpoint

Customer Question

i updated with the last microsoft office and now my powerpoint doesn't open
JA: I love the irony of this stuff being called a productivity tool, lol. I'll hook you up with the Microsoft Office Technician who will get you productive again. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: there was a critical update for microsoft office an automatic one- which I performed and now powerpoint doesn't open at all
JA: Anything else I can tell the Microsoft Office Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: I can see the toolbar but it doesn't show up otherwise
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Microsoft Office Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you tell me please which version of office and windows you are using?Thank you