Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Other
Experience:  Microsoft Office expert
76221641

I have an ASUS all-in-one PC. It came pre-loaded with MS Office

Customer Question

I have an ASUS all-in-one PC. It came pre-loaded with MS Office 2010. My hard drive cratered and I had to have a new one installed. I have the MS Home & Business 2010 back-up disc, but I do not know the product code. How do I get MS Office 2010 re-installed on y PC?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 11 months ago.
Hello and thanks for your question, my name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today, If Office came in a disc or a backup disc, look for the product key on the card or on the packaging that came with Office, If you have the 27-character PIN please Go to https://office.com/getkey, and enter the PIN number to get the Office 2010 product key. You can also try contacting Microsoft support : support.microsoft.com/contactus/ and explain the situation, they may be able replace your product key or provide other options. If they cannot help then the only solution you have is to to Buy Office : www.microsoftstore.com/store/msstore/cat/categoryID.37286600?wt.mc_id=SMCKB_ENNA_OFFICE_PKWIZARD_BUYHope this helpThank you