caraleneK
caraleneK, Office Engineer
Experience:  Office assisters to you
75835320

LAST SUNDAY, I PURCHASED IN BRISBANE, A CARD AND CODE TO DOWNLEAD

Customer Question

LAST SUNDAY, I PURCHASED IN BRISBANE, A CARD AND CODE TO DOWNLEAD MS OFFICE 2016. I DO NOT REMEMBER MY PASSWORD ***** MICROSOFT--IF I EVER HAD ONE. IN ATTEMPTING TO GET INTO THE MS ACACOUNT, I GET THE FOLOWING MESSAGE:
This email ADDRESS is part of a reserved domain. Please enter a different email address. BUT THAT DOES NOT WORK. THEN I ALSO FOURD:
Microsoft support say to "contact the domain administrator of the domains and ask them to create an account for you in Windows
Live Admin Center". CAN YOU SUPPLY THE EMAIL ADDRESS TO DO THIS. WITH THANKS FROM THE SEMI-BLIND. REGARDS: ANDREW
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  caraleneK replied 7 months ago.
Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question todayThank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I really think the best way to help you is with a Remote Session. Due to the complexity of the issue you are describing, it would take a lengthy series of back and forth to troubleshoot your issue. It is an additional charge, but it is VERY worth it. Because it usually resolves the issue very quickly, and offers an opportunity to see how an expert interacts with a PC, lending to a small learning experience.. Or if you like we can setup a new account on Microsoft site for you to buy the office and install it Waiting your feedback
Hello again hope you well today please note i waiting for your feedback to sort out your problem.