NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

A few months ago I upgraded from 7 to 10. That worked fine.

Customer Question

a few months ago I upgraded from 7 to 10. That worked fine. Since then up to a day ago
I have been using a authorized 2007 version of Office. I think there may have been
a win 10 upgrade because the home page is difference and the win 10 interface was different. I need help to be able to go back and use my 2007 office.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 6 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Last time I gave a person control of my computer, I had to pay $200 to undo changes
You will be able to see what i am doing. Last time, you may have been a victim of a tech support scam. However, it is your choice. For a fact, i know that following instructions can be difficult for you. Let me know how you wish to proceed "remote" or "instructions".