NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

JA: . What is your issue regarding? Customer: stars

Customer Question

hi
JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: stars apppeared in my mac word paper
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Microsoft Office Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: ok
JA: Anything else I can tell the Microsoft Office Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Microsoft Office Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 8 months ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I am an independent computer expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. It is my pleasure to assist you this evening.May I ask what version of Microsoft Word you have installed? Early in its lifecycle, Word 2011 exhibited a bug that sounds an awful lot like the problem you're experiencing, but it's been several years back. Please let me know what version you have, and I'll do everything I can to help you!