Richard, Software Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I am working on an excel document that has 4 columns. I somehow

Customer Question

I am working on an excel document that has 4 columns. I somehow extended the margin for the far right margin off the page. I am able to move the columns and lines for the columns for the other columns but I don't understand how to move the edge that I cannot see.
Thanks
Camille
08/09/72 Medical Dept PE Poor copy and marginally readable, Back X-ray results not readable
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you please click on View and then Zoomenter in 50% and ok, then you can see the column and drag it back in to sizeThen go to Zoom again and set it back to 100%If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.Thank you
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
This did not address the issue. Would it be possible to address my question to someone who speaks English as their first language so they can understand my problem? Thank you
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Please respond to my request in writing and not by sending me a list of services.
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
I speak English as a first language... so not sure what was the problem in my wording?Would you like me to connect to your computer and solve this directly?
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
the instructions do work, so I think the explanation of the issue is not too clear so I would prefer to connect to the computer and correct it directly.
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
Or are you referring to columns that are missing when you print a page?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
SI what are you charging me so far? $5?
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
Can you respond to my questions please?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
So I paid $5 for an appt. Please clarify. Is there a $37 AND $26 fee and still no guarantee of resolving my issue?
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
For all questions, please refer to customer service, as I am only an engineer here. You can contact them on***@******.*** you ready to proceed with resolving this problem, please let me knowThank you
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I received the email that you charged me $37 and did not provide techical services needed to address the isse. Why would I agree to additional charges when you dont seem to understand the issue and charge me for services not provided?
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
I have not mentioned anything about additional charges.....I am trying to help you with the problem, but your only replying with issues about my English and about charges.Are we able please to focus on the problem have and solve this?
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
Maybe we can start with you telling me the difficulty you had with my initial instructions?Are you able to do this Camille?