caraleneK
caraleneK, Office Engineer
Experience:  Office assisters to you
75835320

Browsing JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about

Customer Question

browsing
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Want to email merge from an excel file with a 5 second time delay between each email so my local service provider doesn't cut me off at the knees - I have an online subscription list and am not a spammer
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  caraleneK replied 9 months ago.
Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question todayThank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you.How can I help you do you have a problem with you excel file or your mail. Waiting your feedback to help you
Hello Roland hope you well I just follow-up to see if you still need assistants ???
Hello Roland hope you very well today. Please note I waiting for your feedback to complete the service call.Please, Rate if you are SATISFIED with my help, as this is the only way the site will give me credit for my time. If you still need help, ASK FOR MORE HELP by replying to me.