NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

I had just googled and was looking way to find

Customer Question

I had just googled for help and was looking for a way to find a lost powerpoint file. The file name is ***** ***** but now it is blank
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I saved onto my desktop, and replaced the file. then went to save on my USB and backup USB. I got the message that the first USB had an issue. On the second USB, it told me that I had to change the file name, that it was a read only file and I was not authorized to save changes, and that the ppt was unstable. then poof. The desk top version is blank, too The file is on both the usbs, but is a blank new ppt
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  caraleneK replied 6 months ago.
Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question todayThank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you.PowerPoint has the auto recovery feature that it can automatically save a temporary PPT copy every 10 minutes. So look at this steps pleaseClick the Microsoft Office Button , and then click PowerPoint Options.Select the Save AutoRecover information and select the folder where it save the data to go to the temp folder and see if you can see the ppt you lost. If you like I can log on to your machine and help you to find the document. Waiting your feedback