NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

I recently installed Microsoft Office with Word

Customer Question

Hi! I recently installed Microsoft Office with Word for my Toshiba Lap Top. I was nearing the end of my 30 day trial period for the program when I lost the eight page document I had been working on. I noticed that there is a retrieval program you offer and was wondering if it would be useful for retrieving the document I worked on. When I look for the document, all I get is a blank screen with two letters on it. When I ask to retrieve previous copies of the work, nothing else is shown. Is there any help of retrieving the eight pages I lost?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you tell me please which version of windows you are using?and what was the name of the document?Thank you
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Windows 10
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
and what was the name of the document? I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you. Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse. I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps. Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong. If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me. Thanks, Richard
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
\Is this 39 dollars over and above the 49 dollars for a month of service. Or can I pay the $39 as a one time fee. Als
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Its an additional cost but then I connect to your computer and do all this for youElse we can continue here, this is no problem, I just need you to respond to my quesiton please as you
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Also I believe I was hacked because in the program there is a form that says business proposal. Instead it is a letter which is spam.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
If I pay this extra 39 dollars I will have to cancel the monthly service fee. I am on limited income
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
ok, this is of course up to you Nora
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
So if I cancel the monthly service after the answer I will be charged only the 39 dollars" Or I will be charged 39 plus 49?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
And, do you even think you can do this?
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
you will need to talk to customer service about costs and packages Nora as I am only an engineer here.You can call them on 1.***-***-****They can explain all the options to you
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
so you think you can do this???? I am calling as I await your answer.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I am waiting for billing to answer
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
If it is possible I will be able to do it
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
forget this for now
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
thank you
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
ok Nora