NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

Jolinzh, need 3 macros to change data in excel to another

Customer Question

For suryanto/jolinzh, need 3 macros to change data in excel to another excel format
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 8 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

What do you need the Macros to do?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hi Jason, Suryanto helped me do this once before, and I wanted same thing again . Since he did a good job, can you forward this question to him? Or can you not do that?

I will opt out and allow him to work on it. When he come back online, he can continue with you.

Thank you,

Jason

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thanks!
Expert:  Suryanto replied 8 months ago.

Thank you for requesting me again

Could you send me the detail requirement and the sample file?

In mean time i have to log off because it is late here in my country

Thank you

Suryanto

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I will send you the files. It will take me about an hour. Can you also tell me how much of the last bonus you received?
Expert:  Suryanto replied 8 months ago.

Hi, sorry for delay

You can send me the file when ready

Thank you for the $6.85 bonus

Suryanto

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I am almost done with the conversion I would like. But it's my son's first bday tomorrow, so i wont be able to finish till Monday.
Expert:  Suryanto replied 8 months ago.

Ok.No problem

But next week i will go to other town and don't have access to computer

When will you need this?

Thank you

Suryanto

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Sorry. I would like this quickly. It just took me a while to get it ready for you. If you think you're up for it, or can access a computer, let me know. If not, just forward it on and I will ask another question and put a bonus for the last one you helped me with.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Here is the new info if you can do it. I would like these 5 companies on my "Macro Instructions_Just Answer" file to each have their own macro- QEP, Anadarko 1, Andarko 2, Vanguard, SCPPA. I left a column for Ultra, the company you did last time, for your reference. I have attached a sample revenue check for each company and the import sheet for your reference. The "Macro Instructions_Just Answer" tells you how to convert each sample revenue check for each company into the import sheet. Thanks!
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Actually, I put the import sheet on the last tab of "Macro Instructions_Just Answer", called "Sample of End Import Sheet" for your reference. Andadarko companies also reference another tab within the "Macro Instructions_Just Answer" file.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Excel with 5 companies
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
QEP
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Vanguard
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
SCPPA
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Anadarko 1
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Anadarko 2
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thank you. If you could please let me know when you think you may be done, that would be great. I appreciate your patience. :)
Expert:  Suryanto replied 8 months ago.

I think these ones are more complicated than last one

i can give it Saturday morning your time

Thanks

Suryanto

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Ok. The QEP, Vanguard, and Andarko are very similar to Ultra one you did. The SCPPA should be very easy for YOU ;) Thanks!
Expert:  Suryanto replied 8 months ago.

I will check.Thanks

Expert:  Suryanto replied 8 months ago.

Sorry, after checking, the task to do all the macros beyond the value of question.

Thank you

Suryanto

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I bought the unlimited subscription. So instead of 5 different questions, i figured I'd ask in one. I was going to give a bonus to cover all 5 because I know it took longer. I guess I won't do that. Thanks.
Expert:  Suryanto replied 8 months ago.

Sorry, you can see there are a lot of work to do for all the five macros and i don't even know the value of the bonus. And we only get a portion of it.

Thanks