caraleneK
caraleneK, Office Engineer
Experience:  Office assisters to you
75835320

I bought Office Home & Student 2013 at Best Buy in 2013. I

Customer Question

I bought Office Home & Student 2013 at Best Buy in 2013. I have logged in my Account in Microsoft, I put key in and nothing happens. Do you have special link I need to use. Thank you, Laura
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  caraleneK replied 8 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.To help you better I need more info please do you want to register your office product ? Have you install it on your machine and is it working . Of what site have you enter the product key?? Waiting your feedback to help you.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Your company has already deducted 32 plus 5 dollars. I have tried to enter product key and it bounces me out. It is Office Home & Student 2013. my Product key is KKNW4-GRBW7-QT6C2-V68D6-234MF. Can you please help me. I also have 2 virus scanners running. The one I am supposed to have is McAlphe I get it free with A T & T for free. I don't know why Norton is now on there.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I entered the product code on www.office.com/myaccount..it kept throwing it out. You may need to securely connect to fix my 2 problems.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
The time on my computer is also 2 hours behind.

Thanks for your feedback are you still online?

If you like I can log on to your machine and sort this out for you. I will remove Norton and we can look at office.

Please let me know what time we can fix your problem after you send me the messes just wait 5 min for to sign on .

Hello hope you well today can I log on to your machine and help you know?? Waiting your feedback.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
You have not helped me now you want another $26.00 I am not happy with your service and I want my money of $32 and $5 refunded immediately or I will report you to better business bureau. I need money to pay Best Buy to fix problem///
Thank you in advance
Jan Polak

Hello Jan hope you well i have offer to log on to your machine and help you for the original 32$ you have paid. The 26$ was a extra serveice what i have not offer . I have offer to log on to assist better .To start we need to delete the Norton please go to control panel > Programs and features and look for Norton > click on it and remove after uninstall please reboot your machine . waiting your feedback

Hello just follow-up to see if I can log on to fix your problem know??