NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I had Microsoft Office 2016 installed that used every day

Customer Question

I had Microsoft Office 2016 installed that used every day and I also had Office 365 that I never used. my computer crashed and I cannot recover any of the Microsoft Offices. I tried to reload office 365 with the product key and it failed, the product key is no longer valid.
Can you help?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  caraleneK replied 8 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. If you like I can log on to your machine and help you.

If you have not made any hardware changes to the computer, you can re-install the Office using the same product key.

In case you have made changes to the hardware of the computer, then during activation, it will be considered as a new computer. In such cases, you may choose the phone activation and activate the Office.Here the info https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/326851 Waiting your feedback