would need to see visual example of what you are trying to do.
can you send an actual file?
so what exactly are you looking to have a formula do? calculate percentages in columns e and f?
the tool you are looking for is called solver. it is an excel plugin
you will have to install the plugin from your excel cd.
directions on how to install it are found here
I can try to type out instructions on what to do next or if you prefer, it might be easier to have a remote session, there would be an addiotnal cost for that though
1. you need to add an average at the end of column F, that averages those values. cell F9 in the example of your document
2. open solver.
3. in the set objective box, type whatever cell you have your average in, in the case of your document type $F$9
4. check the circle for "value of" and in the box to the right of the circle type 0.78
5. in the by changing variable cells box type $B$4:$B$8
6. click the "add" button next to constraints
7. in the cell reference box type $F$4:$F$8
8. make sure middle box has = sign
9. under constraint box type 0.78
10. click add
11. leave everything else as is
12. press solve and you will see the cell values change before your very eyes.
13. Most Important --- Don't forget to rate this question 3 stars or better so I am paid for my time.
you said 78% right?
thought that is what you asked for, was to have each person set so that it = 78%
i have no idea how to make this happen