NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

Installed windows 10 2 weeks ago on our laptop, and that 2

Customer Question

installed windows 10 2 weeks ago on our laptop, and that 2 weeks has been hell. Windows 10 was installed, but somethings didn't work, several things failed but would try to install and failed until error message would say low on memory and it would freeze causing you to power off to recover, if you didn't see dialog box to close. This first update I didn't lose any programs like "ITunes", Microsoft Office 2007" Late last night message appears something like "fixes for your Windows 10 problems". Of coarse I was excited to try this, but after install which took several hours, yes it runs better, but now missing ITunes (all our music, wife's books) Micro office, Turbo tax that was installed, and Explorer Favorites Folders that I used for business other apps. Please help
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  caraleneK replied 8 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you.

I really think the best way to help you is with a Remote Session. Due to the complexity of the issue you are describing, it would take a lengthy series of back and forth to troubleshoot your issue. It is an additional charge, but it is VERY worth it. Because it usually resolves the issue very quickly, and offers an opportunity to see how an expert interacts with a PC, lending to a small learning experience.

I will connect to your computer, and fix the issue while you watch, if you accept my proposal for remote tech support. OR if you like to fix it your self let start if you send me this info on your machine. Do you have 32bit or 64bit Waiting your feedback

Hello please note I waiting for your feedback to help you. Came back to this page and we can fix your problem.http://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/5af3e13a1e684ec9bb9d0f90fd84a309