NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I recently changed my internet provider. Before I had an

Customer Question

Hi
I recently changed my internet provider. Before I had an e-mail with outlook (***********). When I changed my provider this e-mail address was no longer available In this regard I opened a new one (**********). My problem is that I several file folders in the former e-mail address and would like to know if there is any way they can be transferred to my new e-mail address?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there Clara and welcom,

The old one will still be available, we just need to get you back into it.

What happens when you go to www.outlook.com and try to sign into your account***@******.***?

What message do you get?

Please let me know

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,