NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

I have word files that say "it is corrupt and ...". Would

Customer Question

hi there! I have word files that say "it is corrupt and ...". Would you help me to solve this out?
JA: I love the irony of this stuff being called a productivity tool, lol. I'll hook you up with the Microsoft Office Technician who will get you productive again. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have word files that I recovered from a deleted disk that do not open normally with the statement.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Microsoft Office Technician should know?
Customer: no, not really.
JA: Our top Microsoft Office Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Microsoft Office Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Microsoft Office Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Is it all word files that have this issue or just one in particular?