Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

I Upgraded my Microsoft Office in July with my credit card.

Customer Question

I Upgraded my Microsoft Office in July with my credit card. I still am not able to use any of the Office programs excel, Notes, publisher. Nor can I open my saved documents to work on them
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 10 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Not at this time. I have other work I need to do, so will wait until later date. Thank you much

You're welcome. OK, please get back to me any time as needed. Also, if you can let me know the followings I can email you some steps you can try when you have time.

When did this issue first occur? When was the last time you were able to use Office Word / Excel?

Is there any error or message?

Where did you purchase Office previously?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you

You can uninstall your Microsoft office, then sign in your Microsoft account at the Office website below, then download / reinstall office there.

http://office.microsoft.com/

- I can help you with that whenever you have time.

Also, if you'd like to, for now, you can download and install the free OpenOffice program at the website below:

http://www.openoffice.org/

, then you can use the OpenOffice program to view / edit / create documents / spreadsheets, etc.

Whenever you have time, please get back to me any time. You can always get back to me via the email message from JustAnswer / Viet. Thank you.