caraleneK
caraleneK, Office Engineer
Experience:  Office assisters to you
75835320

In outlook 2010, my Junk Mail and Outbox folders have

Customer Question

In outlook 2010, my Junk Mail and Outbox folders have disappeared. How do I get them back?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  caraleneK replied 8 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.Let see if this will help you.If you look at the navigation pane are you in the "Mail" group ? If you go to the Folder List group (press CTRL+6) do the folders appear? The white triangle next to the ABC folder .Waiting your feedback

Hello Again

Hope you well today. Please note I waiting for your feedback to help you more .Please came back to the justanswer page and here

http://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/6aafcd405ec644b59c1bb49bdc3fa249

Let me assist you. If this solution worked for you then please don't forget to rate my answer so I am paid for my time

Regards

CaraleneK