IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I am a new user of excel 2016. I created a sheet from the

Customer Question

I am a new user of excel 2016. I created a sheet from the first excel choise, filled in what I needed, now I can only print sheets 2&3 sheet#1 whenasked to print only shows cell 1A.
I have searched for a way I can print the whole spread sheet with no luck. what do I need to do to solve this problem?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.

The problem could be with that particular Excel spreadsheet. Please copy everything from that Excel spreadsheet and then paste the information into a new, blank Excel spreadsheet. After that, check if you can print that one.

Let me know if that worked.

Thanks,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,