sudipto_dutta
sudipto_dutta, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Computer Hardware EngineerCertificate Course In Computer Maintenance,8+ years of Experience in computer troubleshooting
15197395

From Win 7 desktop started Win 10 download at 10:30 a.m. It

Customer Question

From Win 7 desktop started Win 10 download at 10:30 a.m. It is now 2:30 p.m. and the download seems to be continuing. Can this be regarded as normal?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  sudipto_dutta replied 8 months ago.

This is a normal and it depends on the performance of your PC and internet connection, if you see that the download is progressing then, it means Windows 10 is downloading and if it is stuck at same place for an hour then, there can be some problem . Please let me know, if you need any further information, otherwise remember to give positive rating, as that is the only way to compensate for my time and effort.