NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I wish to install "Office: mac 2008 on my Mac. On the box it

Customer Question

I wish to install "Office: mac 2008 on my Mac. On the box it said I must read and agree to license terms. I went to www.microsoft.com/useterms. I filled out all but the last line entitled "language" . There was "no English" choice. It would not process me further.
How can I install my Office Mac 2008?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Dustin replied 8 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To get started, I need to know what version of mac osx you have, you can check as follows.

Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Also, what browser were you using when you tried to agree to the terms? Safari? Chrome? Can you try using a different browser and check and see if it will let you complete the signup form.

If that doesnt work, let me know and I will help you work through this issue to get your product installed.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Expert:  Dustin replied 8 months ago.

Hello again. I tried to accept your request for a secure remote assistance. It gave an error on my end and said payment failed. So I have sent the offer back to you to approve~

If you encounter issues completing the payment, our customer service can assist you.

US/Canada1-***-***-****

Available 6am to 9pm PST

International

Australia1800-679-634

New Zealand0800-452-621

United Kingdom0***-***-****

The rest of the world1-***-***-****