Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience:  I am a technology professional with 18 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).
93256567

I Have Purchased Office Home & Business 2016 on 29 Sep 2015.

Customer Question

I Have Purchased Office Home & Business 2016 on 29 Sep 2015. I have the key. I had to uninstall it due to corruption. From where Can I down load 64 bit version
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 9 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you tonight.

Microsoft does not offer discs for Office 2016, so you will need to download the software in order to install it. Since you've already installed it once previously, it will be registered to your Microsoft Account and be re-downloadable from:

http://www.office.com/myaccount

If you are unable to successfully download or install from the above site, please post back with more information re: the error you're seeing so we can help you through it!