NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

Multiple attempts to upload a jpg photo have failed. Can

Customer Question

Multiple attempts to upload a jpg photo have failed. Can select and photo and the file name will appear in the appropriate field. When I hit upload, it says no photo is selected and clears the file name.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a secure remote assistance session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Don't know how I got to you. This is a MAC/Match problem, not Microsoft.

I am here to help with a Mac problem. I am not here to help with a Microsoft problem.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Unless you have some advice as to how to proceed, No. I will email the photo to myself at the office and try to upload it tomorrow from there. Sorry to bother you.

Thank you. If you can give me some more information regarding your problem, I could help more. All I know is that you cannot upload a JPEG photo somewhere.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You would have to know a lot about the Match website to be able to help. A jpg is a jpg and I already checked the file size. Thanks for the help anyway.

Your answer to me asking for more information is that you cannot give it to me.