Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP; Microsoft Office, etc.

My account says to go to, I am now using a

Customer Question

My account says to go to, I am now using a computer at my apt. complex. I need to get my computer working for online school. Please help.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 7 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Note: Password ***** ***** On another working computer (or tablet or smartphone), please go to the website below:

, then sign in with the email address as shown on the problematic computer and with your Microsoft account password (computer's login password), and check.

- If you cannot sign in, or if that does not work, then please try the following steps:

1. Click on the website below:

2. Then there, select the option "I forgot my password", then click on Next at the bottom.

3. Then in the first box, type in your email address as shown on the problematic computer.

4. Then in the second box, type in the characters as shown on the page.

5. Then click on Next at the bottom. Then follow the instructions there in order to reset your Microsoft account password

, then try it on the problematic computer.

Please reply a the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.

If that does not work, please let me know if there is any error or message or if you are stuck at any step. And what's the model of the problematic computer? Does it have windows 7 or 8 or 10, etc.?

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.