NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

How do i keep texzt from movingin a template, ihave a custom

Customer Question

how do i keep texzt from movingin a template
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Microsoft Office Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: ihave a custom temolate created by acliewnt ineed to import text in front of the text he provided but i do not want the text provided by theclient to keep moving forward ineed to ask you something else too so keep the above question available to you, ok?
JA: Is there anything else the Microsoft Office Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I wrote a report for a client and now they want it to look like their standard format which was provided to me as a custom template. is there anyway to apply a template to an existing document? their template has graphics in the header and text in the footer and body of the document that needs to stay in the location it was any ideas> and that text must be editable can you help? please i have been working on this problem for a week
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Microsoft Office Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

May I take a look at the documents that you are referring to? You may upload them to this page by clicking the Paperclip icon.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason