NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I am using Visual Studio .net with Windows Vista. I can't

Customer Question

I am using Visual Studio .net with Windows Vista.
I can't display the Properties window when doing a build.
The window is just gray, with nothing in it. I have been
trying to fix this problem for several days.
Help!!!!
Regards,
Steve
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a secure remote assistance session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello,You can get remote access on the PC where the error occurred,
another PC I have here. Why am I paying for a fix that may be
caused by someone at Microsoft. Granted, I may have typed
in something incorrect using Visual Studio.Steve

Hello Steve,

Without seeing the program in action, I don't understand how I would be able to analyze the problem. I see that you are asking why you should pay for a fix that may be caused by Microsoft. We are not Microsoft. Did you think that you were posting your question on Microsoft's website?

- Jason

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We can try a test on the other PC, where the
problem occurred, using remote access.Steve
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi,So far this has been a complete waste of time.Steve
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I think you owe me $32. You can charge the full amount when the problem
is fixed.Steve
Expert:  jinsmn replied 1 year ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello,First you should refund the $32. Then we can try the remote
access testing, which should show you how the problem
happened.The remote access would be on another machine, so
it will take about 5 minutes to set up.SteveSteve
Expert:  jinsmn replied 1 year ago.

On that machine, please go to http://tinyurl.com/azwl8gu and download teamviewer client program. Double click on the downloaded file to launch the program. Then let me know the nine digit id and the password ***** shows you. Please make sure that program is running on your system and not closed. Then I can connect to your system and can fix the issue. You should keep it open until we finish the work. When I am trying to connect team viewer will notify you and you need to click on the Trustworthy button on that notification to authenticate me to connect.

Regards
Jins

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello,I won't be doing anything more until the $32 is refunded.
This process started on a Microsoft web site. Are you
really Visual Studio experts? It's a complex product.
The cost estimate was $37. I can send the 12 steps,
dictated by Microsoft, in Visual Studio, that led up
to the problem.Steve
Expert:  jinsmn replied 1 year ago.

Hello Sir, we are not working for microsoft. Justanswer is a company which provides Professional support in different fields. Customers need pay for our services. I am a software expert on Justanswer. If you need our help please let me know. Otherwise please contact our customer support to change or cancel your subscription.

Regards

Jins

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello,I just fixed the problem on my own.
So you should be refunding my $32,
since you didn't provide the solution.Please acknowledge this message.Steve