NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

1.) Office 365 - sometimes it takes a really time 365

Customer Question

1.) Office 365 - sometimes it takes a really long time for Office 365 applications to open. I think I have a setting wrong. Please fix. Sometimes I have to shut down and restart my computer to get it to open.Message popping up in Excel - Cannot use object linking and embedding. Then I click "ok" a number of times to get the program to work.2.) Connect to ethernet cable to be as fast as possible to the iMac. Make sure this is the default setting if it is the fastest.3.) contact import* Import two Excel files with new ZOHO CRM contacts to Apple Contacts . Both files are formatted to the field attributes of Mac Contacts. I only use this file to print mailing labels so there are no phone numbers.* Delete 100% records out of ZOHO CRM folder but none of the contacts in the other folders - Mac Contacts says there is something like 13,000 contacts(???)* Delete ZOHO CRM folder- going to rename by adding date of import date to ZOHO CRM. Then every few months I can import the updated info from ZOHO CRM.* Add Title field for contact import.* Are my Google contacts duplicated in ZOHO CRM Contacts?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  comp_audio replied 9 months ago.

Hello, so please tell me, as it appears you have several issues listed...

Can you please clarify what it is you are wanting assistance with, such as office is running slow or several errors appear or need help with importing or exporting contacts.

Thanks

Hello and good morning. Are you still needing assistance?

This is my last attempt to reach out to you to see if you need assistance. If I get no reply I will then opt out.

Any updates are greatly appreciated :-)

I would still like to help you, but need your input please. Doing this is how I make a living. So please do get back to me and tell me what I can assist you with. Thanks in advance.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
sorry for the late response. My usual person at Just Answer did not respond and he must have passed on the question. I will follow up tomorrow morning if you are around. I am running out the door now.

Sounds good. Talk to you tomorrow.