NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I'm getting this message when I try to open a document.

Customer Question

'Microsoft Office Professional 2010 cannot verify the license for this product. You should repair the Office program by using control panel'
I bought Office 2010 several years ago (probably 5) through the education system offer, and do not appreciate this kind of interuption in my busy work schedule. I did 'repair' through the control panel and got taken back to exactly the same note.
I also took the recent free offer for the Windows 10 operating system and it has caused me great problems with some globally used proprietary software. I therefore bought Windows 10 Pro thinking it would overcome this issue but it won't install. The provider, (Cleverbridge or something like that name) tried to help for a little while and then went silent.
I need urgent service from Microsoft
Tony
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Dustin replied 9 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Issues like this can be tough to repair, normally a secure remote connection is warranted, where I can connect to your computer and try to repair the issues in person. Would you like to try that method of support?

Also, can you clarify whether your office 2010 has ever worked since you upgraded to windows 10 ? And if so, when was the last time it was working.

Thank you,

Dustin S.