Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator
Experience:  Systems Administrator
58973002

I need to update my outlook 2007 to outlook 2010 and keep my

Customer Question

I need to update my outlook 2007 to outlook 2010 and keep my current emails
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Microsoft Office Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have a new CRM for work and it can not work with Outlook 2007 so I need to update to 2010
JA: Is there anything else the Microsoft Office Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I want to make sure the current emails migrate over when I update to 2010
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Microsoft Office Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

It should keep your emails and migrate smoothly over to 2010 without any issues.

To make sure, go to control panel --> mail --> outlook data files --> open folder location --> in here copy the Outlook folder locally to another spot.

This way when you upgrade, you have a backup of your emails just in case the transition has issue.

Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

Checking in to see if you still need help with this issue, if so please reply at your convenience.