Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Proficient in all programs within office pro suite.
63493917

I have Word 2007. Suddenly it says I have 14 more uses

Customer Question

I have Word 2007. Suddenly it says I have 14 more uses before it stops. It wants the code I used Way a when and I no longer have the ID#. I'm retired don't want to buy a new program. HELP
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

.

Im sorry to hear you are having so much trouble, and i would love to help you in this matter.

Although, in order to use Word 2007, you DO have to purchase it. YOu may have already purchased it, but if you do not have any document or email or product code to VERIFY that you in fact did make the purchase....you will have to purchase it again.

.

Now since you are in need of step-by-step help, i think it would be best if i just did the task FOR YOU.

With a remote session, i can connect to your computer, and fix the issue while you watch the screen. Are you up for this?