NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I have several dates and times of an event that took place

Customer Question

I have several dates and times of an event that took place recorded in the following format: 2/15/2016 10:13:00 AM. I need to make a chart or graph that shows the frequency of the events by day of the week and time. How would I best do that?
Category: Microsoft Office
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Said another way, I have daily visitors and have been logging the times and dates. I need a chart or graph to see the times the visitors are coming most often during the day; which days of the week have the most frequent visitations. I hope that helps. Thank you.
Expert:  The-PC-Guy replied 1 year ago.

do you want to limit it to like an hour range, so like monday between 9am and 10 am? and then another count for monday betwen 10am and 11am and so on? So you would end up with like giving you a total of 7 x 24 bars, not sure how clear that would look.

do you want to send an example sheet?