caraleneK
caraleneK, Office Engineer
Experience:  Office assisters to you
75835320

I'm writing a paper and my laptop died and when i turned it

Customer Question

I'm writing a paper and my laptop died and when i turned it back on most of my paper didn't save and i don't know how to get it back
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Microsoft Office Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I was about to finish my research paper and my lap top died and it never autosaved so the version that was in the document recovery didn't have everything i had written it's only the beginning of the paper and i tried to recover my unsaved documents but nothing was there
JA: Is there anything else the Microsoft Office Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No i don't think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Microsoft Office Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  caraleneK replied 9 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you.On what version of office have you done this paper and have you done it in word . waiting your feedback to help you.

Please reply to me in this box for me to help you ..Waiting your feedback