NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I've saved over a word document, but did this 8 days ago. I

Customer Question

Hi, I've saved over a word document, but did this 8 days ago.
JA: I love the irony of this stuff being called a productivity tool, lol. I'll hook you up with the Microsoft Office Technician who will get you productive again. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I tried going onto time machine but it doesn't seem to wan to open that far back, it shows it but will not open.....
JA: Is there anything else the Microsoft Office Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Think you can help???
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Microsoft Office Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  michelleclive replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

let me know the problem a bit more in detail.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Sorry before I waste your time, I thought it said $5 was the charge, but have been charged $50. I from South Africa, the exchange rate is killing us at 16 to 1.... I'd like to a apply for the refund offered on the home page before I waste any more of you time.
I apologies for any inconvenience.

you may contact customer care for the same they will help you. As an expert we do not have access to billing.

Thanks