Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Office Specialist
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. Microsoft Certified MCSE, MCDBA, MCP, Microsoft Partner
23511658

PLease see the attached excel chart I have attached. Can you

Customer Question

PLease see the attached excel chart I have attached. Can you fix? Look at the top chart of the 5- Individual weekly Starts thru W/E 1/24/16. This is a 2 data chart. The colored portion counts the starts and if there are 6 starts the top of the color should line up with the 6 on the y axis. Now the white space with the black border should count the Submissions from last week (1/17/16) in this case and if 12 submissions the upper bar of the column should line up with 12 on the axis. 99% of the time Submissions from last week will be greater than Starts for this week. But, for that 1% time when the Submissions are actually less that the Starts I would like the Submissions to be colored Black and then the greater Starts will show as it's original color. Your help is appreciated and I have unprotected my sheets should you need to make changes.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 10 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

The document is locked for editing already. Can you please try uploading another copy after closing the file locally?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
For now I think I have explained it the best I can the deal is that the columns do not match the Y axis. Thanks Joe
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
unprotected tabs I think the doc is unlocked are you out there? are you working on this? my cell is(###) ###-####

I was asking you to upload the file again. When I try to open it, it says that you have it locked for editing.