NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I need a project Microsoft word 2013 done thanks

Customer Question

Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. Please send me more info on what you need done..

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
u need the info for the project?
Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Yes please

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok one sec thank u!
Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Thnaks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Should all be in order have done this project three times! I've got a draft if u want those too to see what I did wrong
Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

yes please send me the draft also

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thank you one second
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Couldn't get the registration form! But here is the first three pages
Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for this feedback I will open you project to one of expert with word 2013

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thanks, ***** ***** mean I have to pay again?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

Do you still need help with this requirements? When do you need these completed?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do and by the 14th
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did CarleneK refer you?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for that confirmation. Yes, I saw your conversation with my colleague Carlene.

So the procedures to follow in creating the project are those on the images you attached previously? There were only 5 images you attached. Am I correct?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Umm I attached four files that I did that was rejected I can send you the instructions again hold on one second
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Ok... I already saw 5 pictures with instructions that you attached. If you have more of the instructions, please attach them so that I can complete these files on time.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thank u so much one second please
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Please take your time.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If needed I can also send u what I did, that was rejected it I did it three times
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

I have already downloaded the files that you did, the ones you gave to Carlene. Please give me a moment to do this for you. I will ask few questions later if I need to clarify something from the procedures.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok amazing thanks!
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Savannah,

I have read the procedures and I am starting the work. The expected output for these procedures is the file named cover letter. Please give me a moment and I will send the completed file in a few minutes.

Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thanks there should be four pages 1. Cover letter
2. Fact sheet
3. Flyer
4. Registration form
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Then where are the procedures for these other files? The pictures you gave me are for Cover Letter only.

Also, since there are more than 4 files to create in all, I will send you a formal offer of additional service. Please accept the offer so that I will continue and commit my time in completing the documents you require as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can u explain how this works I just paid $32 dollars for Carlene to help me and she didn't?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

I am very sorry about the confusion. What you actually did was made a deposit for the question. And that deposit is still on your account and will only be released to the expert who has helped you.

Now, since there are 4 files involved in this, I suggested to have an additional service offer and this has an extra fee. But that will guarantee that I will commit my time in completing your documents on or before due date. Without additional service, I cannot commit my time on this and can prioritize other projects assigned to me since this documents of your can take some time to complete as well.

Rest assured that our service is guaranteed and you can always get your money back if you are not satisfied.

Thank you.

Jess