NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

When I close Microsoft Publisher, everything changes

Customer Question

When I close Microsoft Publisher, everything changes including the font, size of font, even articles from the last issue appear on new document. I always save when I finish a section, story or page. What is going on? Also sometimes some of the features like justification and others don't work every so often, then work again at a later time. Very frustrated!! Please help!
Category: Microsoft Office
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
The office 365 is new and I have had trouble with the Publisher since I got it. I do not want to pay for repair service since it is new.
Expert:  Maurice replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll try to assist you with this. Could you confirm which version of the Publisher you are running? You need to make sure that when you save the document, you don't save it as a 'template', as if you do, this template will then be a starting point from which you'll be working in the future.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
This Publisher comes with Microsoft 10, Office 365 and should work properly. I save it normally as I do any document.
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 10 months ago.

I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason