NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

PC Guy Only Thank you help so far. I tried to get to you

Customer Question

PC Guy Only
Thank you for your help so far. I tried to get to you again yesterday and after paying the fee discovered that you were not available. So, I have moved forward from my last question. I now want to refine it a little. The new position is:
On sheet1, cellQ19 may contain any input value
Unless
On sheet5, cell E7 contains a value other than 0
Then
sheet1 cell Q19= sheet 5 cell E7
But
If a value is entered in sheet1 cell Q19
the formula is not to be lost.
Because
If I opt for any value in Q19, I can't then change my mind and enter a value in E7 and have that value transferred to sheet1. I need the flexibility to be able to do either repeatedly.
And can you do anything about the unused fee that I paid yesterday at all?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 10 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. I am an Expert in the Microsoft Office category. If you feel this is not the best category for your question, let me know and I will forward it to the appropriate group of Experts.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

Expert:  The-PC-Guy replied 10 months ago.

i'm here, how can I help you