Shefin, Microsoft Office Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

Using Word 2010, suddenly my document is full of red

Customer Question

Using Word 2010, suddenly my document is full of red underlines. How can I fix it?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Is it for Spelling and grammar errors?

You can change it by following the instructions in the link below.

http://articlebin.michaelmilette.com/red-and-green-underlines-in-word/

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You sent me a link that goes no where. You did NOT fix my problem. No, it is NOT for spelling errors. The entire page is corrupt. Please give me a real answer or a refund.
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Can I access your computer remotely and help you resolve the issue while you watch?

Thank you.

S H E F I N