NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I am trying to write an essay on Microsoft Word 2013. I want

Customer Question

I am trying to write an essay on Microsoft Word 2013. I want to type it double spaced with a first line indent. I mark this in the dialogue box and click ok. When I go to type, I have large gaps between lines and the dialogue box shows that I am on multiple lines and no first line indent chosen. What should I do?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jess M. replied 10 months ago.

Hi Mary, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please send me a sample of your document so that I can check what setting did you miss? You can attach the sample document using the paper clip icon in your reply, or you can upload it in this link http://filesXpress.com and then give me the short download link.

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Jess, thanks for your prompt reply. A friend stopped by and fixed the problem for me.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 10 months ago.

Hi Mary, thank you for writing back and I am glad that your issues were fixed already.

Thank you for using our service. If you need assistance in the future, you can request me any time.

Best regards,

Jess