Shefin, Microsoft Office Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

Accidentally uninstalled windows 7 office starter and click

Customer Question

Customer: accidentally uninstalled windows 7 office starter and click to run 2010. Can't repair on system
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: shows click 2- run configuration failure
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Microsoft Office Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Shefin replied 10 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please be informed that Microsoft has been stopped supporting Office Starter 2010. You will not be able to download it from any website, and you will get error while trying to recover it. In other words, you cannot use it any more.

So, you have to try one of the two option listed below.

1. Purchase a new version of Microsoft Office.

2. Get a free and best alternative for Microsoft Office, that Openoffice. You can use all your Microsoft Office files with OpenOffice. So, there is no need to worry about the files that you have created with Miccrsoft Office.

I would suggest download and install Open office from the link below. Please try it and if you think it is not good, get a new version of Microsoft office instead.

http://www.openoffice.org/download/

Go to the link, download and install Full Installation.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N