NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

Cannot use ms office 2010 anymore, reports internal errors

Customer Question

cannot use ms office 2010 anymore, reports internal errors 2503 and 2502 when i open an application, especially akward with outlook where i cannot check emails anymore
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Cody replied 10 months ago.

Do you have the product key still? Do you know if its Office 2010 Standard, Professional... etc?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
professional and yes i have a product key
Expert:  Cody replied 10 months ago.

User revo uninstaller to delete everything in registry and folders. Then reinstall Office.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v8ahfiwt0k61905/RevoUninProSetup.exe?dl=0

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
cannot call, roaming too expensive, am in Dubai until tomorrow. I cannot install have no dvd on my notebook
Expert:  Cody replied 10 months ago.

If it's 2010 professional you can download the install files.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
i will wait until i'm in bangkok where i have an external dvd
Expert:  Cody replied 10 months ago.

ok sounds good

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
i have contacted you because i didn't want a new install of the MS Office, but then i was so desperate in Dubai that i did it and now it is even worse. when i install MS office 10 i get a message without code that there is an error and cannot install. now i only see a complete new installation starting with win 10 and it will take me approx. 2 days to do all this again. also what i don't understand is that you treat me like a member but at the beginning it only asked for a downpayment a couple of $ and no additional charge if it doesn't work! please clarify this on your side
Expert:  Cody replied 10 months ago.

When encountering certain errors, reinstalling is the only option.

Can we setup a remote session to troubleshoot further?

There is a money back guarantee if you're not satisfied, I don't have access to billing but if you contact customer service they can answer the question about money being billed.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
what are you talking about "i am glad I could help"? You couldn't help! you didn't even look into the matter and I spent the whole weekend to get the notebook working again but I lost a lot of installed data!
Expert:  Cody replied 10 months ago.

I'm not sure what that response is to, I never said that, and I can't help you when you haven't replied back since January 23rd.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
hi cody
let me explain once more about my problem. I was in Dubai, having meetings and using my notebook was essential. when the problem with ms outlook 2010 started I went into internet to find a solution for the errors 2503 and 2502. there were many tips (also from Microsoft) but time I didn't have and in my situation I saw your internet and thought great maybe they can help. So when I explained my problem all you offered immediately was a reinstallation! I assume that you agree with me that this was no help to me at all! In the past I had problems with AVG or Microsoft and received help using remote program which worked well and most of all fast! No I would not contact you again if I come across a problem like this! BR Roger
Expert:  Cody replied 10 months ago.

ok