NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

From Grant. I have been using Microsoft Office 2010 and in

Customer Question

Hello from George Grant.
I have been using Microsoft Office 2010 and in particular Microsoft publisher. When I try to open a file it only allows me to open page one. This is the first time since i started using Publisher in 2010
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my very best to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call.

Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

Full retail version of office?

Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

If you are on Windows, i can remote in and look. If not we can trouble shoot it here. Either way i need to step away for about 10 minutes and will return. I will submit a request for remote access.