Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Office Specialist
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. Microsoft Certified MCSE, MCDBA, MCP, Microsoft Partner
23511658

I am moving to Italy and need a cash refund. I cannot use a

Customer Question

I am moving to Italy and need a cash refund. I cannot use a credit adjustment.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 10 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. Please let me know if there as any additional information that you feel might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

What type of account are you referring to in your question? Since it is in the MS Office category, I'm assuming that's what you are asking about.

Microsoft does offer prorated refunds based on the percentage of the Office subscription that has been used under certain circumstances.

You can go to your Microsoft Order history or call Microsoft at 1-877-MY-MS-STORE (1-***-***-****) to request a refund on your unused Office Subscription.

If this does not answer your question completely, or if you need additional information, please let me know.