NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I just made the biggest mistake of my life. I gave in to

Customer Question

I just made the biggest mistake of my life. I gave in to your pressure and installed Windows 10. It has completely sabotaged my computer, making it totally inoperable. It has removed my Microsoft office 10 from my computer. The icons no longer appear in my desk top. I had icons for Microsoft excel, Microsoft Outlook, and Microsoft word. All these icons were removed from my desktop. It has made it impossible for me to find those programs at all.
The start block does not permit me to find a list of the programs that are loaded on my computer. The complicated password ***** you made me install, which I typed in according to instructions, and wrote down as I typed it, now comes up "invalid password" when I attempt tpo access the computer. There is no way that I can find to access my password.
To correct these problems, please provide me with PRINTABLE instructions that will permit me to the following things that will permit me to operate my office:
1) Access the Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Word that is already installed on my compuer.and the complete Microsoft Office suite that I purchased in 2011. Failing in that, please tell me how to reinstall it using my disc and disc drive.
2) Permit me to access a list of the programs on my computer, or failing in that, please tell me how to remove the current user interface and give me back my former interface.
Since I am unable to access my Email, sice I cannot reach Outlook, Pease call me at(###) ###-####I will be leaving my office for lunch, so you may call me after 1:45 PM Eastern daylingt time.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

It sounds like you may want to revert back to Windows 7.

Can we setup a remote session to correct this?

Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

Checking in to see if you still need help with this issue, if so please reply at your convenience.